lundi 7 novembre 2011

Update AshleyRenee.com September 28 2011

SUPER BATTLE : I lost my mind when it was taken over by the the evil doctor. I was forced to attack Golden Stacy Burke! After I subdued her, I was forced to tie myself up leaving us both with the poisonous spider bomb! Somehow I came to my senses and was able to untie us before the explosion!


SILK STALKINGS : Bound in a sexy garter and full fashioned stockings with leather straps, a leather single sleeve and duct tape so you can't hear me scream!


BLACKMAIL : I'm excited that my boyfriend wants to tie me up, so I dress up in heels, stockings and a girdle (his favorite.) But once I'm tied, he tells me he knows I was in a hotel room with another man, and then shows me the pictures to prove it. I freak out, so he ties me even tighter and stuffs my mouth with my used panties before gagging me hard!


HOME INVASION : 2 crazy masked men broke into my house, tore my clothes off then took turns violating me in every possible way!


INSANITY : Nurse Samantha Grace takes perfectly good kinky care of her patient after strapping her into a straightjacket and pulling her from her private cage.


DOUBLE TROUBLE : Tanya Danielle turns me into her all night plaything. Then she ties me up at the end for a reward.


A LITTLE ROMANCE : I writhe against my ropes when I'm bound in a tight corset, pantyhose, a leather single sleeve and a dildo!


FORCED TO CUM : While held at gunpoint, I'm forced to unbutton my blouse before being tightly bound, and then forced to cum against my will with a vibrator tied to my pussy!


BROKEN DOLL : Pro Dom Ilsa Strix uses casts and ace bandages to convey a severe 'broken doll' predicament. She even uses clamps to add to the torture.


DISTURBING BEHAVIOR : A masked man breaks into my house and rips off my clothes revealing my garter belt and stockings. He ties my arms tightly behind my back, packs my mouth full with panties, then gags me tightly. He then encases my entire body in pantyhose and drags me across the slippery floor turning me around and around to get a glimpse from all angles. This guy is a serious pervert!!


DETECTIVE CHRONICLES : Detective Ashley is confronted in her office by an infuriated, Kelly Nichols. She's looking for the missing statue. Detective Ashley refuses to tell her where it's hidden, which only serves to fuel Kelly's fire. Kelly tortures her with nipple clamps and a vibrator, until Detective Ashley can't take it anymore and finally gives it up.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire