lundi 7 novembre 2011

Update AshleyRenee.com November 02 2011

LIFE SENTENCE : Prison guard Natali Demore tires of my attempts at bribing her for my release. She pulls me over her knee and spanks me hard with her hand and a paddle. Then she ties me up naked on all fours with a steel hook up my ass, which is also vibrating my pussy. Then she ties me up again and forces me to lick her ass clean. She then leaves me tied and struggling for the morning guards to discover.


IT TAKES A THIEF : A masked man breaks into my home, takes all my possessions than sets his eyes on me for his next target!! I'm tied, groped and fucked into submission by a total stranger!


HELPLESS : I'm bound in sexy lingerie with a tight crotch rope, spreader bar, thigh high boots, and a leather Gwen hood!


STRUGGLING SECRETARY : I love my job so much that I have to masturbate and make myself cum every morning before I start my day of dictation. But when my boss becomes aware of my desire, he ties me up with a vibrator so I can keep cumming all day long.


INTERRUPTED SESSIONS : I knock on the wrong door for my scheduled job interview, and I'm so embarrassed when I discover that I've accidentally interrupted an intense play session with Darling and Blaze. I'm then forced to join in. I'm grabbed, my jeans are stripped off, and I'm penetrated. After that, Darling is thrown into the mix.


BLACKMAIL : I'm excited that my boyfriend wants to tie me up, so I dress up in heels, stockings and a girdle (his favorite.) But once I'm tied, he tells me he knows I was in a hotel room with another man, and then shows me the pictures to prove it. I freak out, so he ties me even tighter ,stuffs my mouth with my used panties before gagging me even harder.He throws me on the floor,grabs my breast while verbally tormenting me.I beg and plead through my gag but he doesn't give in. I slowly inch toward the door but he stands in my way.I can only surrender helplessly while I struggle,moan and whimper!


SHOCK WAVE : Damon Pierce places electrodes deep inside my pussy, ties a vibrator to my clit and attaches pulsating clamps on my nipples then he shoves me into a body bag all nice and snug, tightly secures me with leather straps a gag then a blindfold.He controls my orgasms by an electrical device that allows soft and strong electrical currents at his whim. After he is through with my sensory overload he takes me out of my body glove and makes sure I keep cumming at a steady pace with a vibrator held firmly in place by his strong hand.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire