lundi 7 novembre 2011

Update AshleyRenee.com September 08 2011

SAFETY DEPOSIT : I catch Steve breaking into my safe. He duct tapes my whole body, grabs my breasts, then double stuffs dirty panties in my mouth and wraps my face. Then he fucks me violently in front of a mirror so I can watch my own humiliation!


TUG O WAR : Ian wrath ties me in a very unusual and strict bondage position. Then he pulls a rope through my crotch attached to a gallon of water and makes me endure the painful consequences.


HIGH MAINTENANCE : My very favorite naked suspension by Master Lew Rubens!


CAPTIVE : I'm kidnapped and held hostage at a hidden location. I'm left bound, alone and helpless, hoping someone will rescue me. (A tribute to the old detective magazines of the 70's.)


BONDAGE BALLET : I begged to be tied up in a leather bolero straitjacket, pantyhose and ballet boots. Then I pleaded even more for rope and my favorite panel head harness! Begging works. ;-)


MAID SERVICE : As a latex maid, I'm handcuffed and sexually violated. Then I'm tied with a super tight crotch rope which is pulled tightly to bring me to attention.


TORTURE CHAMBER : Jacklyn Lick restrains me with my legs spread wide. My pussy is held open with clips, and weights are tightly clamped into place. Then she turns me over, restrains me to a cross, and fucks me with a huge strap on.


GAME ON : While playing poker, I catch Goldie Blair cheating. A catfight ensues tearing both of our clothing off. Her boyfriend comes home and ties both of us up. Eventually I get loose and decide not to free my cheating friend.


CRAZY BABE : Seedy and sleezy crazy babe Ashley Renee!!


LEG SHOW 9 MINUTE VIDEO CLIP (Presented in both regular & Special 1280 x 720 HD) : Michael Keye laces me into a single sleeve, while I'm wearing my stockings and garter belt. I'm strapped tightly, rolling and struggling, soaked in my own drool. He then duct tapes my mouth and leaves me there. Michael returns later and straps me in a stringent hogtie, leaving no room for movement. I'm stuck helpless, vulnerable, begging and pleading for my safe release!



FEAR FACTOR : Damon Pierce has Sarah Blake and I naked, and is directing us as to what to do to one another. Then he flogs us on our front and sides, before we're turned around so he can flog our asses. Then Damon lies us on a table to wax our sensitive naked flesh. He even takes out a knife for a little edge play. By the end of this interlude, Sarah and I collapse from pure exhaustion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire