samedi 7 avril 2012

Update AshleyRenee.com March 14 2012

SLAVE TO LOVE : Don Sir ties me up in a beautiful Shibari suspension.


TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT : JJ wants to see exactly how much I can take, so she laces me in a very tight corset with shiny tights. My mouth is stuffed and packed and then tightly wrapped. Then I'm pulled into an extremely strict hogtie!


INTERROGATION : When I refused to give up any classified information, I was pulled into a room for more strict interrogation. Held at gunpoint, I was stripped, gagged and thrown around. I was eventually tied up and left to whimper and struggle just hoping that help would arrive soon.


STRETCH : Jewell Marceau takes off my clothes and stretches me on the rack! I'm flogged, teased and sexually abused


PRETTY IN PINK : Andrea Neal's just a sexy 'play thing' for the night. :-)


KIDNAPPED : Ariella Ferrera and I are kidnapped and then taken to a old dirty garage, where we're stripped and forced to cum.


OUT OF THE BLUE : Tied in a strict strappado all in latex.


MEDICAL NEEDS : Dr. Dalton Ott decides I have deep rooted problems and I need serious mental attention. I'm confined. strapped down to a wire bed and forced orgasms to help relax me for what's about to come.


BLACKMAIL : Lorelei didn't take to kindly to my firing her, so she pulls out a gun, ties me up, and forces me to have multiple orgasms. Afterward, she leaves me there bound and takes off with all of the petty cash.


INTOXICATED : (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) When I went to JJ's house to pitch her up for an event we were attending, she advised me the plans had changed. She walked me out to her backyard tied me In a strict strepado and teased me for the mere pleasure of it. After she was satisfied she forced me to walk in 6" stilettos to a pole where I was tied tighter , my one leg pulled up to reveal my pussy and my head was covered and taped which left me exhausted and intoxicated.


SPANKING BENCH : (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) Julie Simone ties my long stockinged legs on a spanking bench. We are both wearing soft leather, Julie wears thigh hi leather boots while I wears 6" stiletto leather high heels. Julie spanks me with her bare hands while admonishing her for her selfish behavior that I try to pass off as just her being submissive! I beg for the spanking to stop but Julie keeps hitting me until SHE is done and my ass is a nice deep shade of red. Julie doesn't stop there. She pulls out her big black strap on and fucks me till I can't take it anymore ! Julie keeps going and is relentless while I scream and beg!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire