samedi 7 avril 2012

Update AshleyRenee.com February 22 2012

CAPTURED SUPERHEROINE : I'm captured, tied and forced to cum by Dr.Evil


WICKED WAYS : Damon Pierce ties me in a strict hogtie with nasty pieces of leather rope. He gags me with a huge ball, wraps my head tightly then finishes me off with a rope around my mouth.


TOTAL STRANGER : I had tto get a room at a sleezy motel when my car broke down. I was so frustrated I started masturbating when a stranger barged through the door tied me up with electrical wire. Soon he moved me to a bench and tied and groped me there as well. I actually enjoyed this hot encounted with a total stranger.


TIGHT PACKAGE : Progressive stringent lotus tie in a tight shiny pvc catsuit at Chooper Daves bike shop!


NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR : Jewell Marceau invites me over for coffee but soon her intention is revealed. I'm seduced, tied, gagged, clamped and taken advantage of.


BLIND DATE : Something went terribly wrong when I answered the door and let my blind date in the house. He took complete advantage by tying me up and forcing himself on me !


BOSS LADY : (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) Ashley sits in a chair a bit tied up and I add rope and I keep adding rope and a ballgag to her lushes little body. Eventually I remove my suntan pantyhose and shove the entire pair into her mouth and then wrap the legs around her head to keep them in. (This was a first for me!!). After some time she gets some breast bondage pink vetwrap and pink thong panties on her head. I play with her boobs and then leave her there to struggle in her bondage.


MEDICAL BENEFITS : (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) Doctor Dalton, from "Serious Bondage", doesn't care for my crazy attitude. So, he straps me to a medical chair, rips my gown off, and tortures me just for the fun of it. When he's all done, I'm thrown down and re-strapped to a wire frame bed while he contemplates what evil thing to do to me next.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire