samedi 16 janvier 2016

Update AshleyRenee.com December 18 2015

ASSAULT & BATTERY (Part 2) : After the masked man ties me up, and steals all my money, he ties me in a second position. He gropes my big swollen breasts, then leaves me to squirm.
 Ashley Renee gagged and gropped

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! : From me, to you:)


SEX GIRLS : Amber Michaels and I have a play date we can never forget.


SUSPENDED ANIMATION : Suspended in a tight girdle, breast and hair bondage, and clips in my toes. I'm one tough submissive :)


PLAYTIME (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) : After a few days of shooting some rather intense bondage scenes….Samantha Grace decides I have earned a treat, in the form of a few forced orgasms on the bed. She fits me with a latex garterbelt & secures a vibrating wand to it so it presses firmly against my clit, although she has yet to turn it on. Instead she chooses to save that moment for when I’m securely bound. First she gags me with a harness gag, & then, not wanting to miss out on all the fun herself…asks me to gag her too. After some very enjoyable fondling & affection, she secures my hands to the bed frame overhead with pink rope. Then the fun really begins… She turns the wand on, & immediately I can feel the waves of ecstasy rush through me. I just love how Samantha gropes my huge tits in between manipulating the vibrator between my legs. She forces me to cum again & again, even after it begins to hurt. I’m caught somewhere between enduring the pain…& desiring it. ;-)
 Samantha Grace & Ashley Renee in PLAYTIME mode

ASHLEY'S CHRISTMAS (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) : The police officer isn't happy when I set the alarm off for the 4th time during Xmas vacation. He doesn't seem to care that he interrupted my special Christmas morning . I don't get it, can't he see that I'm still in my sexy lingerie in the middle of opening presents ? He seems to think I'm just a ditsy brunette trying to ruin his holiday, so he decides to tie me up and relax at my place for a while as I struggle and moan . Soon as he becomes bored, punishes me by tying me up even more.. Then starts spanking my ass so hard its turns a bright red. He throws me around and tortures my big breasts and starts packaging me up to send me off to his friends for Christmas.
 Ashley Renee video cart website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire