vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Update Ashleyrenee.com September 11 2013

FORCED ORAL : I'm forced to strip, tied, and ordered to suck a dildo before getting my elbows tied tightly together then left to suffer !


GORD AND ASHLEY : On September 3 2013 Jeff Gord from House of Gord passed away. This is just my small tribute to such a brilliant man. His work will live on forever.
Baggage Claim : Arriving to House of Gord in style.

Hood Ornament : Gord attaches me to the front of his car then switches to a hogtie ornament penetration.

Ashley Prototype : Gord's fabulous remote control car and fucking machine !

Death Defying : Gord's famous wheel of terror being powered by a tractor.

Weather Vane : (New HD video inside) I begged Gord to be his roof top rooster :-)

Gord Pony Girl : Pulling Gord's like the boss he is :-)

Battle Babe Barbie : (New HD video inside this week) Taped.hooded and transported to a store near you with my guns and other acceessories (taking orders early in time for the Christmas rush)


INSURANCE FRAUD : Dominic Wolfe catches me stealing from him...so he ties me up as tight as he possible can, stuffs me mouth and leaves me to sweat !


SERIOUS BONDAGE : Dalton straps me up, clamps my nipples, pulls a hood over my face, ear muffs so I can't hear then invites his friends over for a little breath play.


SCREWED : Tied spread eagle then penetrated with my favorite glass dildo.


BEHIND THE SCENES : With Rubber and Bondage, Lorelei and American Damsels.


BATTLE BABE BARBIE (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) :Gord gets Ashley dressed, hooded and hands her guns and all her accessories. He teaches her how to shoot and hold her own. He laces her tightly in a single sleeve then tapes her angles and knees. Ashley is boxed and ready for shipping. The crew at House of Gord carry her to the back of Gord's truck as she gets shipped out to a toy store near you. Batteries are sold separately !


ROPE BURNS : I went to my friends house to take look through there collection of bondage books. It actually inspired me to write my own diary this week but when Damon learned of this he tied me up instead. Pulled out the magic wand and forced me to cum over & over again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire