mardi 13 août 2013

Update Ashleyrenee.com August 7 2013

NATURES MIRACLE : Tightly tied outside in nature !


INSIDE ASHLEY : Tied, spread and penetrated !


CAPTURED : I'm horribly deceived when I think I'm going to a job interview. The address leeds me to an abandon garage where I'm grabbed, tied and taken advantage of.


SUCK IT : Julie Simone ties me in a partial suspension then uses leather straps to secure me in. I'm forced to suck her black dildo while I'm fucked inside and out !


TIGHT PACKAGE : JJ ties me tightly, wraps my big breasts then uses clothespins to threaten my well being.


WEBMASTER'S CORNER : A blast from the past with the late Mr.T


BEHIND THE SCENE : With me, Damon Pierce & Carissa Montgomery


LATEX SUBMISSIVE (Presented in Special 1280 x 720 HD) : Ashley Renee is restrained in shiny latex and a rubber head harness. She's paddled on her thighs and stomach to get ready for what's about to come next. Her Master humiliates her endlessly and applies tight clothespins to her breasts attaching then to her pussy lips as well. Ashley try not to struggle, when she does everything becomes tighter and tighter. Ashley soon gets herself into a very stringent and uncomfortable position. She's unable to move and has to endure intense breast torture, weights, paddles and endless humiliation ! When she's had enough, Master takes out the magic wand and forces Ashley to orgasm again and again and then on cue ! Ashley's the perfect latex submissive slut !


A LA CARTE : Jon Woods is not a very nice customer so waitress Desi D Angelo and I get a bit passive aggressive with him. Desi mouths off a little to much and Jon has had enough. He ties Desi up and stuffs her mouth shut. I have such a great time taunting her, not realizing I'd be tied, stuffed and fucked on a serving tray !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire