mardi 23 juillet 2013

Update Ashleyrenee.com July 03 2013

SLAVE RING : I got sent away to be Master Tom's personal sex slave. I'm taught how to be a perfect sexual submission. Master Tom teaches me the art of sucking cock, flogging, caning, humiliation, whipping and clamps. When I'm done and Master is pleased I'm sold as a world class sex slave.


INDEPENDENCE DAY : This is how I spent the fouth of July... all tied up and set to go off !!


BRUTE FORCE : I'm carried off from a costume party down the hall to come face to face with JJ Plush. She doesn't like me and never has so she ties me up and gropes me then sends the bad man back in to suck his cock! When JJ is satisfied with my humiliation, she ties me up in a whimpering tight ball..


CRAZY BABE : Yep, I can be very promiscuous untied:-)


FOOT FACTORY : For once someone other than me is tied, hot waxed and played with !


MISTRESS ALEXIA : Come in and take a peek at my friend Mistress Alexia. She's worth it !


SWING SLING : Sarah Blake is a cunning Mistress. She takes me back and forth between pleasure and pain on the leather sling. And at the very end, she ties my nipples to a chain to ensure no mobility and adds tickling for a little torture !


DANGER ZONE : I'm dressed in black pantyhose, gloves and a choker. An intruder forces me to suck a dildo to perfection, then ships me off to who knows where in a trunk!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire